Tuesday 7 October 2008

Maybe its because I am busy ordering Christmas stock or maybe its just because I am ready for some chocolate (its 4pm), but I can't seem to get Christmas advent calenders out of my head. The thought of counting down the days, finding a new image each day and sampling a sweet delight makes Advent Calenders well worth it. I have come across a few that are decidedly different with my favourite being the vintage one at the bottom from blogger grain edit. Maybe its time they started an advent calender that begins in October!


3 comments:

Jen Collins said...

the vintage one is quite gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

they are impossibly sweet! i love advent calendars, what you say is exactly true!

The Red Door Gallery said...

I know, I am trying to find some great vintage style ones to sell in the shop, but cant seem to find any. Anyone want to start a new business?

Also, plans at the moment are to build a big advent calender for our window this Christmas so watch this space!