Wednesday 15 April 2009



I'm not exactly sure how I missed the release of this great book at the end of last year, but I did, which means to some of you, this may seem like 'old news'. Hopefully there are still a few of you out there that will be full of excitement at the idea of exploring 'Handmade Hellos' from our favourite card supplier Hello Lucky. This book includes a huge number of greeting card craft projects from an equally large group of contributing artists. I couldn't pick my favourites (that task is just far too difficult for me today) so I have just posted a couple that I really really liked. Above is one 'Ahoy There' postcard by Kate Sutton and one hillarious humpty dumpty card from The Small Object.
This book is a must for those of you who like creating lovely things on rainy days, so if thats you, then this is a must for your bookshelf or coffee table!

No comments: