Monday 4 April 2011


Submissions
I would like to thank everyone who has submitted work to us in the past months. It is very exciting to see so much talent! I hope you can appreciate that during my first months as Gallery Manager I have been busy learning all the ropes and getting to grips with the running of The Red Door, it's a busy little place! As a result of this, I'm afraid I have not had the chance to reply to all the submissions as yet. Please do not take a lack of response as a reflection on your work or as a definite 'no'. At any one time, I may be looking for something very specific when viewing submissions, filling a gap that I feels exists within the gallery. With this in mind, if your work is not suitable at one time, it may be right at another. I apologise for any inconvenience and would like to thank you for your patience and understanding. 
Rachel.

1 comment:

Annarack said...

Patience is a virtue (I think that's how you spell it).